Exclusivity does have its perks with SMAC Prestige. As a member of this elite membership program, you will get to enjoy exclusive shopping offers, access to the SMAC Prestige Lounge, priority fitting rooms at The SM Store, courtesy check-out lanes at SM Markets, valet shopping, and so much more.
Make Shopping Extra Rewarding
Unlock SMAC Prestige
If you’re an active SMAC member with at least P300,000 spend at The SM Store and other SM retail stores, then you can qualify to be a SMAC Prestige member.
You’ll be notified of this membership status promotion via SMS, phone call, or email. For any questions about SMAC Prestige, call SMAC Assist at 8-833-8888 or 7-944-3888.
SMAC Prestige Lounge
Tucked away in select branches of The SM Store, the SMAC Prestige Lounge is an elegant and comfortable haven where you can unwind in luxe interiors, catch up on the latest news, quietly sip a cup of coffee, and avail yourself of priority shopping services that take the whole SM experience to a new level.
The lounge boasts of modern interiors that span spacious reception and waiting areas with private powder room and free unlimited Wi-Fi connection, making it the perfect place for you to unwind after a day’s shopping. With well-trained Guest Relations Assistants, you will be assisted with all your other needs such as bills payment services and courtesy package counters among other things.
Indulge yourself at the SMAC Prestige Lounge in the following The SM Store branches:
Upper Ground Floor
Near Cashier 3
3rd Floor beside
Upper Ground Floor
near Men's Wear Section
3rd Floor near
Cashier 23 and
Car Park Entrance
3rd Floor beside Counter 10
Ground Floor near
Teen's Wear Department
3rd Floor near
Ground Level near
Ground Level near Foreign Exchange Counter
2nd Floor, Between
Baby Company &
Infants Wear Section
Basement Level near
3rd Floor, Near Gift Registry and SM Home
4th Floor, Near
SM Appliance Center
|Mall of Asia
3rd floor, Furniture Section
3rd floor, Near Ladies Wear
2nd Floor, Building B Near Ladies Wear
3rd Floor, Main Building Near Ladies Wear
Between Kultura & Bills Payment
beside Cashier 21
beside Cashier 1
|Seaside City - Cebu
Upper Ground Floor near Ladies Wear Department
SMAC Prestige Lounge Rules
Please take the time to read through our SMAC Prestige Lounge Rules so as to be guided accordingly while enjoying the deluxe comfort and offerings inside the Lounge.
- 1. No Card - No Entry. Members must present their valid SMAC Prestige Card and register at the Front Desk in order to gain access to the Lounge.
- 2. The SMAC Prestige card is non-transferrable. The card shall only be presented by the member himself/ herself when signing-in at the Front Desk.
- 3. Members may only bring in a maximum of two (2) guests. Children are counted as guests with the exemption of kids who are two (2) years and below; children twelve (12) years and under must at all times be accompanied by an adult. Members shall be responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- 4. Strictly No Seat Reservation. Once a member or their guests leave the Lounge premises, their seats shall be offered to other members and guests.
- 5. Unattended bags and personal belongings shall automatically be turned over to the Officer-On-Duty for safe keeping at the Package Counter.
- 6. As courtesy to other members and guests, all conversations and use of electronic gadgets should be kept to a minimum volume. Kindly use earphones for your listening pleasure.
- 7. Bringing in of outside food and beverages, eating, sleeping, taking unnecessary photos, smoking, and gambling are strictly prohibited.
- 8. Members and their guests are not allowed to conduct business meetings and practice their profession inside the Lounge.
- 9. Unpaid merchandise are not allowed to be brought inside the Lounge.
- 10. Pets are not allowed.
- 11. SMAC Prestige properties such as newspapers, magazines, toiletries, and the like are not allowed to be taken out of the Lounge Premises.
- 12. All concerns should be directed to the Lounge Supervisor. If issues should arise regarding other members and their guests, the Lounge Supervisor shall manage the situation.
The SMAC Prestige Management reserves the right to ask members and their guests who violate the SMAC Prestige House Rules and/or terms and conditions of the SMAC Prestige Program to leave the Lounge. Violations of these guidelines may lead to membership revocation.